Mobile Appsairline_tickets
Orvas Hotels

Splitska riwiera

How to come Splitska riwiera

By car


Documents: in order to enter Croatia by car, you will need a valid driving licence and a green insurance card. During the summer months, traffic at border crossings is intense, so you should expect short delays.

Tolls are payable on motorways, part-motorways and bridges, depending on the vehicle type and the distance driven. You can pay the toll in cash or by card (American Express, Diners, MasterCard, Maestro and Visa) or in foreign currency (according to PBZ rates of exchange).

Petrol stations are open from 0700 to 2100 (in summer to 2200) and several are open 24 hours a day (particularly on motorways).

Rules of the road: In Croatia traffic drives on the right. Unless there are road signs indicating otherwise, the speed limit is 130 km/hr on motorways and part-motorways, 100 km/hr on dual carriageways, 50 km/hr in residential areas and 80 km/hr outside residential areas. The level of fines depends on the seriousness of the offence. The permitted level of blood alcohol is 0.5‰..

  • from Austria and Hungary via Zagreb to Split on the A1 motorway
  • from Italy via Rijeka along the Rijeka-Zagreb motorway to Bosiljevo intersection, then on the A1 motorway to Split
  • from Split to Dugi Rat take the E65 Adriatic Highway south (direction Omiš/Dubrovnik)for about 22 km

Book now!
Szukaj zakwaterowania
Rezerwój online

Date of arrival:

No. of nights:

Access code (optional):

Change/cancel reservation »
Currency converter





The service uses Google currency converter.